Search the database using the search bar above or the filters below
1. By the family of psychological process the intervention targets. These families represent three basic motivations that drive how people make sense of important matters in their lives.
- To understand things as best they can (Need to Understand)
- To think well of themselves (Need for Self-Integrity)
- To feel connected to others (Need to Belong)
To learn more, click here.
2. By the specific psychological question people have about themselves, others, or a situation. These questions are nested within the three families of psychological processes. You need to filter by the family of psychological process to use this filter.
3. By the social area (e.g., health, education, work) addressed by the intervention.
4. By the intervention technique used to help people make sense of matters constructively. To learn more, click here